If you seek inspiration and a vision of a more harmonious way to live, explore these pages. Kathy Hurley and her deceased husband, Theodorre Donson, were international leaders and founders of the international Enneagram Association. They were partners in developing the Enneagram, a system that supports people in discovering their full potential in a complicated world. Todd and Kathy invite you to explore this website.
Their mission is:
To inspire people to activate their spirituality, discover healing and become fully human, fully alive.
They accomplish this mission through their company, Enneagram Resources, Inc., which sponsors their seminars and training programs, and which produces and distributes their books, audio cassettes and C Ds .
The Enneagram is about positive change. Positive change happens when common sense, wisdom and love are applied to the needs of people, families, communities and institutions. For over 60 years combined, Kathy Hurley and Todd Kemp have been dedicated to renewing the human spirit in practical ways. Kathy and Theodorre, now along with Todd, have found solutions to humanity’s needs both in their experience with people and in their familiarity with the great men and women who, today and through the centuries, have contributed to the advancement of humanity.
Discover Healing and Grow Your Soul
Our world continually challenges us to grasp a greater vision. The rich potential of human nature thrives on inspiration. The Enneagram describes and explains the natural resources of human nature — what some call soul and others call “true self” or “real self.” A nine pointed star in a circle, the Enneagram is a symbol of the potential of the human person, and it offers a gateway into the world of humanity’s possibilities.
Learn the Enneagram
The Enneagram is a system of nine personality types that reveals human motivation. It’s surprisingly fun to learn because things that used to be mysteries about yourself and others become obvious and clear. Insight leads to new possibilities. The Enneagram unveils patterns of thinking, feeling and behaving with remarkable accuracy. With knowledge of Enneagram type, people understand each other and can become more compassionate and effective in relationships. By using the Enneagram as a starting point, Kathy Hurley and Theodorre Donson have created a refreshing and innovative way to discover your full human potential. That potential is revealed through educating the emotions.
How to Use This Website
- To discover more about how the Enneagram can change your life, visit the pages of this website.
- If you don’t know what the Enneagram is, follow the links (starting below) that will reveal to you this vast system of human potential.
- If you already know the Enneagram, following the Enneagram links will introduce you to Kathy and Theodorre’s uniquely simple and inspiring way of
- using this system for healing the human soul.
- When you are familiar with Kathy and Theodorre’s presentation of the Enneagram, wander through the other pages of the website. Described are the services and products Kathy, along with Todd Kemp offer to support you in absorbing this wisdom so that your life can be forever changed.
Who Can Benefit from the Enneagram?
- Individuals seeking positive change in their lives
- Social Workers
- Spiritual Directors and Leaders
- Business Managers and their teams
- Human Resource Managers
- Training Consultants
- Care Managers
- Lay Counselors
- People in Recovery
- Anyone seeking a fuller understanding of their potential
Do you want to learn more about the Enneagram?
Choose one of these four ways:
- Home and Welcome
- Read a book about the Enneagram
- Listento audio cassettes about the Enneagram
- Read another article on this website on the Enneagram: Enneagram, Part 1
- Attend an Enneagram seminar or training program
Thank you for visiting “The Enneagram in the Healing Tradition.”